Perfect location, welcoming staff, nice bedroom and good breakfast. Especially I can note very comfortable shower unit and smoothing-iron of good quality (it's a rarity even in 5 stars hotels). The doors in room and in balcony are very tight, it was almost impossible to open it.
The negative comment: access in internet in business-centre is expensive and it's nonsence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta