Myself and my mother chose the hotel for our short break as I have stayed before, we had booked a tower room (requested upper floor) but when we arrived it wasnt available, we didnt want the lower rooms as the balcony seems very enclosed, we were a little dissapointed but the gentleman on reception quickly sorted it out and gave me the room that I stayed in last year (609) which has the best view, we were given a credit for the difference in price.
We stayed this time bed and breakfast so we could try all restaurants within the hotel, we also ate our breakfast every day on the balcony for a small 4euro charge, this was well worth it!
This is definately the best hotel in Malta, the reason for this is because of the staff, they are so so friendly and helpfull, these are the people I want to thank;
Virginia (guest relations) What a lovely helpfull girl, thankyou for allowing us to stay in the room until 4pm that was lovely of you, you spoke to us every day to make sure we were happy and that if there was anything you could do you would be happy to, that made us feel very special (I will be sending a seperate email to hotel to congratulate them on your hard work)
Martina (pool restaurant) Thankyou so much for working so hard to make sure we had everything we needed, you were really helpfull and made sure we didnt wait for anything, we used to enjoy having a little chat to you every day, I look forward to seeing you on my next visit!
Malcom (bar man) Thanks! We thought you were really freindly, you always asked how we were and also the most important thing....always made sure we had a drink!
Thomas (Palios) Thankyou for a lovely meal and you made sure we didnt wait for anything, very professional!
We thoroughly enjoyed all the restaurants within the hotel, Palios I will never forget, it was sensational, I am returning to the hotel in August with my children and I cant wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta