“Nice experience”

Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Malta, Malta
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice hotel with excelent service! A very nice bar, nice restaurant with a good variety of meals. Nice large rooms with seeview and a big bathroom. I recommend this hotel which has a very good value proposition.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Aaron V, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with future travellers. We are delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable. May we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Aaron Vella

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Malta
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My husband and I celebrated our wedding here almost a year ago, on Valentines's day to be exact. This was one beautiful unforgettable experience! Rouvin was an immense help in organizing everything, from the hall for the actual celebration, decorated in white, up to the bride & groom dinner table which was even more lovingly decorated with red rose petals! The food was perfect together with a very attentive waiter serving free flowing wine all night. Not one of the guests complained since this was a buffet and everyone's choice of food was met! We booked a room to dress in and this was upgraded to a suite complete with a Jacuzzi on the terrace overlooking the sea, complete with a bottle of champagne and petit four. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to celebrate an intimate family oriented wedding dinner.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank steffiMalta
Aaron V, Room Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Resort St. Julian's for your wedding last year. We are delighted to hear that our team members succeeded in making your day memorable. We will certainly pass on your comments to Rouvin and his team. May we look forward to welcoming you back on your many anniversaries to come.

Bristol
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We have just had another fantastic week in the Radisson Blu St. Julians Malta. We were given a room upgrade and stayed in a Junior Suite. The bathroom is brand new and I want it installed at home. The bath was absolutely huge and the shower was just fabulous. His and Hers wash basins were a bonus. The food in the Bistro was absolutely wonderful, as always. The Salmon fillet was enormous and extrememly tasty. My husband can recommend the Veal steak. The staff in the hotel were genuinely pleased to see us again and Theo in the Bridge made me his superb Strawberry Fizz, thank you. There was a conference taking place in the hotel during our stay. The staff work extremely hard but they don't forget there residents and always ensure that we have everything we need. I am looking forward to our next holiday already. My challenge is to eat a whole piece of chocolate fudge cake, I haven't managed it yet!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Aaron V, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Radisson Blu Resort St. Julian's once again. We are delighted to hear that our team once again succeeded in exceeding your expectations. May we look forward to providing the same level of food and service on your next visit.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Radisson St. Julian's. From first interaction on a arrival, the staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. I have a particular dietary requirement and they went to great lengths to facilitate me. Then I left a couple of things behind me, and the care and courtesy they took to get them back to me safely was really impressive. They really understand customer service! The food is good and the rooms lovely and quiet at night. And I had a wonderful massage - don't leave without going to the spa!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Aaron V, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Resort St. Julian's. We are delighted to hear you found the service to be excellent and you enjoyed our food. May we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a US company kick off. The rooms are large and well appointed. The AV services are good, although my room had a standard CRT television. That said, it worked well for all channels. The food was good and the staff are very friendly.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Malta. We are glad to hear you found the hotel comfortable and the staff friendly. May we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I attended a company event at the Radisson Blu in Malta at the St.Julian's bay several days ago. Although the choice was made for us, I have to say I enjoyed staying at the Radisson. The location was very good. Although Malta is very small(45m from one side to the other), the resort resides literally on the water(rocks). 10m walk from St.Julian's bay which holds many places to eat, party, small shopping mall, etc'. I appreciated the Maltese employees tremendously, being so kind and nice all the time. All the questions are answered and there's always someone willing to help. I've also tried the restaurants on a daily basis, Kon-Tiki which is where breakfast/lunch is served to guests(Big hall). Le Bistro which is much smaller which more personal attention and waiters/waitresses. There's also the bar area, Le Bridge, where one can sit and relax and have a snack. The rooms, are Carlson Club standard and so is the service. I've had a balcony towards the pool and the sea, which I liked very much. The weather was good, cold at times, but really nice. All in all, I would really recommend the Radisson, although I find it more for business but that might be because I stay at the Radisson gloabally when going for work. The resort really came through with our events. One thing I have to mention - the Internet in many of the RAdisson chain hotels I've been too is always the same - the bandwidth isn't enough for all the guests. We were having a several hundreds of people coming for a 1 week event, and the network simply couldn't handle it. With all the CIsco gear lying around, you would assume there's an appropriate traffic. One subnet maxed out all the DHCP addresses...we had to use 2 others, and they were limited. Again, I've seen this one other branches of Radisson in other countries.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Aaron V, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with future travellers. We are glad to hear your stay was comfortable and our team members succeeded in adding that personal touch. During the conference we are aware that you encountered some problems with the internet which were caused by part of our equipment not functioning correctly. We are currently awaiting a replacement part to avoid this re occuring.
May we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, perhaps next time at leisure,

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 20 January 2014

the hotell has an awesome location, no problems whatsoever, nice personell, great view from the room, near to the town, very pleasant stay, relaxing, january, so it was very empty both at the hotell and the town, but it contributed to the relaxing time

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Michal Axel / K... P
Aaron V, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with future travellers. We are delighted to hear your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed the location, views and high level of service delivered by our dedicated team members. May we look forward to repeating the same on your next vist.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Julian's
Le Meridien St. Julians
Le Meridien St. Julians
#9 of 33 in Saint Julian's
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort

Been to Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's? Share your experiences!