“Good pizza and pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Giotto - CLOSED

Giotto
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Cleveland, OH
“Good pizza and pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I had a prosciutto pizza and my wife had spaghetti carbonara. I liked hers better than mine, but mine was one of the best wood oven pizzas I've had before. Excellent waitress. Definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2014

“One of the best pizza I ever ate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Me and my girlfriend were looking for something to eat at pretty late hour (all other restaurants were closing), when we came across Giotto. The prices seemed a bit on higher side but the pizzas were pretty cheap so we decided to give it a try. We asked if we could still eat there (it was late and there was nobody there) and were immediately offered a table by nice waitress. We could see the cook was already cleaning when we came, so they made an exception for our dinner order!
The pizza was superb, it was simply one of the best I ever ate. The location is also pretty nice, it's just at the bay. It's also right next to some restaurant that claims to have one of the best pizzas in the world though, so Giotto might get less visitiors that want to eat pizza.
I can definitely recommend it and I hope it gets more visit in the future.

• Visited February 2014
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
“even on a showery day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

great seating choice, front pavement , inside normal tables, and my faveroite the covered terrace at the back, coz the resturant is built on the side of a hill, by the time you walk to the back you are two stories up with a view over the bay.
basic pizza £5.00 up £20.00 for steaks and king prawns.

• Visited January 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good food - Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Right in the hub of St Julians restaurant area another good Italian/Med type eatery. Entrance is from the back road ( Triq Spinola ) but once on the front you get some nice views over Spinola bay. Food and service was very good and had a lovely evening watching the fireworks display over at Balutta.

• Visited August 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great handmade pizza's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

We sat on the balcony with great views over the bay and watched the fireworks and the guy making pizzas alternatively! We had tasty vegetarian pizzas, beautifully thin and huge! And fresh delicious sea bass. Recommend this simple restaurant.

• Visited August 2013