“One of the Best”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have rarely found a restaurant in Malta where I can hand on heart say that this has everything. Meet is a lovely family run place with a good vibe and great food. It's excellent value on food and drinks and provides a set back view of Spinola Bay compared to some of those over populated noisy places. I can't recommend this enough. The staff are so friendly and bend over backwards to see that you have a good time.

1  Thank fallofelegeisha

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Went for my Birthday dinner with my friends we had a great evening here we all had steaks and my fiance had the amazing ribs! GOOD wine too, They also gave me a free cake and wrapped some chocolates to give me as a birthday surprise! Only a small thing the steaks could have been cooked to our liking a bit more but was still a great piece of beef!

1  Thank Ray F
Reviewed 23 February 2014

always always happy with everything, food is great, portions too big and I love it every time I visit

2  Thank MalikaEp
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Had a thoroughly fantastic meal here, and the best steak in Malta so far! Atmosphere is excellent and the staff are very professional. Congratulations

2  Thank Txester
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Vegetarians beware. This place specialises in every cut of steak you can think of. Different sizes and weights available. My wife and I chose the smallest rib-eye and that was pretty big, as much as you would get in any good UK restaurant.

Cooked perfectly and really tasty.

Good views of Spinola Bay too.

A little pricey hence 4 rather than 5 stars but worth pushing the boat out for.