“Proper Italian food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stopped here for a bowl of ham and cheese penne pasta, my wife had the Maltese ravioli. We were both very satisfied with the food and service. Free WiFi thrown in. Friendly staff. Recommended.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped here for an English Breakfast for only 4.5 Euros each - the staff are very friendly and the service was excellent - definately worth a visit!

1  Thank Andy_UKLondon
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed in malta for 10 day with a hotel that served horrible food. So we went with our 2 year old nearly everyday for breakfast here. It was lovely... great food and great staff

1  Thank Rumena B
Reviewed 1 April 2014

There are only a handful of places in St Julian's where you can get good food at reasonable prices.
At Il Buco you will find delicious and well prepared food at affordable prices, decent service and a great local ambiance.
This is my second review of the restaurant as it was recently (March 2014) renovated with a fresh modern look.
I like the changes they made but also like that they kept the menu the same. Still one of our favourite places in St Julians for a quick and informal meal

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Il buco is a very small place with only about 8 tables it is a place to grab a quick bite and back to what ever you was doing. They serve Maltese food, ftira's, english breakfast, burgers, pasta, salads including rabbit and horse meat. I go there couple of times during break time cos I work in St Julians.My favorite is the Minute steak ftira. I highly recommend this place. You won't be disappointed if you visit. Keep it up Paul.

1  Thank John V