“Ok”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Popped here for a coffee after having my nails done. The coffee was horrible wasn't impressed - however I have been here before and the coffee was ok - I had to add sugar to the coffee to make it drinkable and I don't like sweet coffee.

On the plus side the staff are lovely and very very friendly and helpful which would make me come back and give it another go sometime

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stopped here for a bowl of ham and cheese penne pasta, my wife had the Maltese ravioli. We were both very satisfied with the food and service. Free WiFi thrown in. Friendly staff. Recommended.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped here for an English Breakfast for only 4.5 Euros each - the staff are very friendly and the service was excellent - definately worth a visit!

1  Thank Andy_UKLondon
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed in malta for 10 day with a hotel that served horrible food. So we went with our 2 year old nearly everyday for breakfast here. It was lovely... great food and great staff

1  Thank Rumena B
Reviewed 1 April 2014

There are only a handful of places in St Julian's where you can get good food at reasonable prices.
At Il Buco you will find delicious and well prepared food at affordable prices, decent service and a great local ambiance.
This is my second review of the restaurant as it was recently (March 2014) renovated with a fresh modern look.
I like the changes they made but also like that they kept the menu the same. Still one of our favourite places in St Julians for a quick and informal meal