“Great food with a great view, but horrible toilets”

Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort
Ranked #58 of 325 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$47 - US$95
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indulge in fresh fish, seafood and succulent meat at one of the top fine dining restaurants in Malta. Located at the 5 star Westin Hotel in Malta, Quadro Restaurant is the ideal elegant and sophisticated dining venue for special occasions, business dinners and romantic dinners. Free parking is available for all patrons
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at the Hilton hotel, and wanted to try the restaurant at Westin during our stay based on the many recommendations. It was a really great evening! We were greeted by a very professional staff, and the food was expectational! Our table had a great view, overlooking the ocean. The only issue was a strange smell that we discovered already when entering the restaurant. Turned out that it was the toilets that smelled, and luckily we got a table in a room far from the toilets. They were dirty, smelly and really awful. This aside: Highly recommended restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My friends had planned a surprise dinner for me here and it was wonderful!
Loved the service, the location and the food. We all had the escalope starter which was out of this world! And my steak was cooked to perfection. We all had a beautiful time here.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I dined here at the end of April. The service was truly wonderful. We felt very welcome and very well looked after. I wish the food had been a little bit better. I had scallops that just didn't end up with a proper sear and lacked flavor. My husband started with the fois gras which was nice. We both had the duck as an entree. Unfortunately, it was over-cooked. It wasn't ruined, it just wasn't that great. We had a dessert that was fine but not memorable (in that, even upon reviewing the menu I can't remember what we had). I think it was early season for this restaurant and hopefully they've improved now that they have a little more time under their belt.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is one of those top 5 restaurants in Malta. The ambiance is perfect, the food quality and presentation is great and the service is very friendly and professional. Overall one of the best experiences.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I liked the set menu for half boarders which was full of very nice dishes. The service though was the highlight, everyone was very friendly but also very polite.