“Good value”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Nice quality Japanese cuisine, good service and value with a decent choice near to the busy area of St Julian's.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stingy restaurant....

Air-con is just for show, a hitler-like approach to the buffet... a waiter is always staring at you making sure you dont taste anything from your partners food.

The meat plates are all tiny and low quality... I ordered a piece of chicken and it was very thin and covered in skin and fat, my other option was pork which was deep fried.. who the hell deep fries meat? With my crappy fatty chicken I got a small bowl of rice and literally 2 baby carrot and 2 broccolli, They literally try to be cheap at any cost.

I wont be going back

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

First visit and was very pleased, the spicy chicken roll and salmon roll were amazing. The environment is also very nice with a relaxing atmosphere. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Dylan F
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Lovely ambiance, great service and yummy sushi :) Loved it! My husband took me for my bday :) This was my 3rd time visiting this restaurant and I was satisfied and very happy with the service and food for the 3rd time!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Visiting Okura once a month is tradition for my group of friends - the buffet gives you great value for a large variety of Japanese dishes, and the sushi is the best I've had on the island. The main dishes can sometimes miss their mark, but with all you can eat sushi and other starters, (and as long as you don't order too much and leave uneaten food on the plate), you will never emerge unsatisfied.