Having arrived at St Georges park we were told that we were in La Vallette even though Low Cost HOlidays told us we had been transfered before our arrival..
This issue was sorted though and we got a low room as requested which although basic had everything we needed with TV Clean bathroom,heating and plenty of extra blankets available.
Food on the all inclusive programme was basic but you would never starve - you could find something unless your really fussy and the drinks were of the usual standard.
Pool bar is open in the daytime except during bad weather when the main hotel bar is operational.
At Night the entertainment is of a low standard - bingo most nights but an organist one night and a duo another.
What i must say is that in the week we were there the new General Manager arrived and chatted to customers and you can see the changes happening at this complex - they seem to be always cleaning and fixing things and trying hard to turn this hotel around .
The only point i need to mention is the noise from the disco clubs but having said that the hotel is slap bang in the middle of the resort and it is a very lively resort.
All in all a basic stay but for the price we paid i had no real complains and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta