We have only just returned 16/3/13. To start with the local area is very lively plenty of bars clubs and cafes. The hotel has as I was told recently changed owners we were here for 1week and noticed little bits of improvements . The food is basic with limited choice but always something to eat (maybe you could change your bacon suppliers though guys) the bread and rolls were always fresh. The bar snacks were very basic. The staff reception bar and entertainment were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble (especially the entertainer Leigh who is really friendly and will go the extra mile to help even if it's not his department) the rooms were basic but clean (maybe a few more English channels on tv but hey you are in a foreign country) the pool and surrounding area was always clean plenty of loungers and tables and chairs to sit. The beers cold alcohols strong (and plenty of it) walk to the corner at the black bull bar get a day ticket for the hop on hop off bus from the english guy whos always there and go explore this lovely island and stop moaning give it a try it will only get better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta