Stayed from 25th March until 2nd April. We were booked into the LaVallette and i have to say - we seemed to have gotten the better option. We were self catering even though we only needed hot water for our tea. Its very basic and no microwave but there was an oven. Kettle rental available also for a price. We had to use laundry room in Blue Sea as machines weren't working in our one. 3.50e per token but they don't tell you the machine takes 2 tokes and the dryer takes 2 to get a load dry - 14e for one load of washing to be washed and dry is very steep !! Beds were extremely comfy with memory foam thick mattresses and pillows were too. Didn't see cleaner in 5 days so it was help yourself from the trolley parked in the corridor which was fine. The latter 3 days there was a different cleaner on and she did her job to perfection.
The management didn't know which rooms were vacant so one evening when returning i noticed a couple arguing at reception as they were given a key to a room where it was occupied - tip - do not leave key in reception as if its there - they assume the room is vacant.... It was located perfectly as it was walking distance from everything and everywhere but far enough away not to hear the nightlife. Stayed in room 8003 and it was good enough for us as we were out most of the time and only returned to sleep. However, our friends stayed across the corridor in 8012 and the wind would rattle the patio door so their sleep was interrupted sometimes. Don't expect alot from this and if you only want somewhere to put your head down - its fine... Everybody saying its cheap and you get what you pay for but the average cost of a room in places in Malta is 15e per night. Wouldn't recommend All Inclusive unless you want free drinks by the pool.as the food is very limited. Don't think i would return again though unless i couldn't get anywhere else. Seems to be hit and miss if you enjoy your stay so good luck !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Onthebeach so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta