Just returned from a weeks Holiday at The Georges Park Hotel where we stayed,To be honest we really wasn't looking forward to going to this Hotel after reading A lot of Negative Feedback.We arrived at the Resort at 3pm and checked in within mins.first impressions were, ok this looks better than we had expected !! The Reception staff were helpful and Friendly as all of the Staff were from the ents team to the Cleaners etc etc !! We were given our room on the 2nd floor facing the Pool area,which by all accounts was the best side tone on.when we entered our room we found it to be clean with enough Towels and toilet paper that people keep banging on about not having. We went down for dinner and there was no queues and got into the restaurant very quickly.to be honest the food Was bland and basic, but you do get what you pay for !! The pool area was cleaned by the hard working maintanance staff everyday and every night when the pool closed.The entertainment was ok but to get a drink at the bar took quite a while and the function room is very warm.i didn't speak with anyone who had be ill but that's not to say there wasn't anybody there with a della belly as it happens abroad wherever you Travel.for us to say we wouldn't go back to this hotel would probably be a lie as it is Central to everything within the resort.we Loved St Julians bay,but be aware it is mainly youngsters that dwell here for the clubbing scene. We are in our forties and was not bothered by this.overall good value for what we paid.If you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth Paybigger Prices !! FACT !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Onthebeach so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta