I didn't read any reviews until I had booked so was really worried once I'd looked on Trip Advisor. First impressions were not good with the transfer driver giving vague directions to the hotel complex and no clear signs. Big queues on arrival but it is a large complex and we arrived around 1pm so our room wasn't ready. Front of house staff are a bit ignorant/rude, some of that I put down to them just being overwhelmed by the mass of people booking in. There was a woman complaining that she had been moved twice in two days as rooms had not been suitable. None of the lifts were working on the first day. Our safe was broken but was quickly repaired by the friendly handy man. After that everything was fine but I think it's because we only look for a basic room to sleep in and keep our stuff safe! The towels and sheets were changed alternate days. We were also lucky that we were on the fourth floor behind an office building which protected us from the noise at night as Paceville is the entertainment centre for Malta. The complex has recently been taken over so not sure if previous bad comments are from the previous owners not caring or just teething trouble for the new owners. We did get a welcome letter from the new owners asking for patience during the transfer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta