We arrived at 11:05 and finally got to a decent room at 15:25 The reception staff were rude and uncooperative. The room was very tired looking and the beds were unfit for purpose. The food was disgusting.The bars were closed some of the time with the only one being open in the 'sister hotel over the road which was packed. We paid all inclusive but ate out most the time only having breakfast in the hotel as it was toast and coffee. Everyone was complaining & the restaurant was empty most of the time as was the pool. Noise from the clubs opposite our room kept us awake till 04:00 am everyday as did all the foreign students that descended on the hotel on our 5th day. Our room wasn't cleaned at all while we were there despite the staff saying they cleaned 4 times a week! DO NOT book this hotel but Malta is gorgeous
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta