The only reason we stayed in this hotel was because it was on the strip as we were on a girls hen holiday. As disgusting as this hotel was, people will always stay at it due to its location. We were put on one end of the hotel on the 8th floor. Doors wouldnt lock, safe didnt work, fridge didnt work, shower didnt work. Lets just say its a disgusting disaster. After complaining about 5 times we thankfully got moved to the other end of the hotel in which we felt safer in as there was security at this end however not in the other end. The lights didnt even work so we felt so unsafe!!
The manager was SO helpful in which we were thankful of. However the other members of staff were a disaster and didnt know much English. The hotel is very old, even the check-in and check-out was done via a book not computer.
For the price, this all was expected.
The pool was nice, however neither of us trusted to go inside it. We just sun-bathed.
The security was very rude and took our deposit from us as we apparently made noise - I just think this was an excuse for money. We could hear the noise from the strip until 6am so this shouldnt be ANY excuse! However due to the very understanding manager saying 'I was young once too' we got our deposit back.
I do think this hotel was all a part of the experience.
Malta is absolutely beautiful, and if your JUST going to sleep then this hotel is OK. but i mean to JUST sleep, not even shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta