Stayed here for 10 nights in July. Second visit to this hotel (first time in May). Upon arrival I knew pretty much what to expect. Took about 5 minutes to check in, I requested a ground floor, pool view room at St. Georges Park, as I knew these are some of the quieter rooms and a lot more convenient. Room are basic, tatty round the edges, but serve their purpose. Be aware €150 fine if caught smoking on balconies! Restaurant food is fine, plenty of choice. Poolside bar is nice area to sit and socialise, bar staff are fantastic. Too many people moaning about plastic cups on their reviews, have they never been all inclusive before!? From my experiences this is a standard thing. Plenty of choices of drinks on A/I list. The evening entertainment was around the pool bar at La Vallette, which was generally bingo followed by kareoke or a quiz. The entertainment team where absolutely excellent, putting full effort in day and night.
Overall the hotel is a bit tatty, needs money spending on it and check in procedures updating. If you are looking for a low cost holiday right in the centre of the nightlife then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta