Not long come back from st George hotel room 732 fantastic location never knew Malta was so lively food was good eat every night drinks great sunbeds every day at all 3 pools! Poolside snacks are basic sandwiches but if you are pekish there worth it! The fire alams did go off a couple of times in early hours but hay ho if your on a small budget still go enjoy as weather and food great plus drink it's a 3star and worth every penny! You have to ask for clean towels and replacement loo roll!! Best bar waitress was Eva in restaurant & pool bar on a evening always helpful & always smiling! They say two drinks only a lot of staff will let you have more but 1 young male member stopped you & stuck to the two drinks only!!We payed £1500 for all four of us all-inclusive & worth every penny!! Poolside areas WERE cleaned daily & we witnessed this on various days! Footpaths are all cleaned around the hotel aswell we watched from the balconys as this was done! All staff were friendly aswell. Was a lot of young Italian kids there but just remember we was all young once & got the tee shirts!! We was a family of four two girls aged 15 & 12 who loved it & was both safe there never bothered by anybody. Hotel is EIGHT floors only don't moan about the lifts! Walking up or down the stairs is nothing to moan about on a holiday! Just lazy people moan who must be really lazy at home aswel wifi is free hard to get on it but it depends on how many people was using it we got it late on a night in our room! Just remember its a holiday turn ur phones off lock them away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Onthebeach, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta