Stayed there a week ago. Hotel was spotless, room was a tad small compared to others we seen but were spotless and we didn't mind as we weren't going to spend holiday in the room. Beds were fantastic, so comfortable, rooms were very quiet,great air conditioning and great views. Hotel is in the most beautiful location, every morning i'd be amazed by the views. The italian restaurant in the hotel was gorgeous and th e breakfast was fantastic, great selection of food (however, breakfast ends at half ten and we noticed staff removing food at ten past, just a small thing). Bar staff and cleaning staff were lovely and helpful. I was sick one of the days and they really were lovely about it. The reception staff were not very nice though. When we arrived our room wasn't ready and we had to wait 45 minutes and got no apologies whatsoever for it. We had awful trouble with our card keys not working, we must have went down to reception once a day if not more to get them working. Each time we got nothing only attitude from the reception staff, like we were inconveniencing them and one member of staff actually rolled their eyes and avoided us for the rest of the week. Even checking out at the end of our stay was unreal, no "hope you enjoyed your stay, hope everything was to your satisfaction, safe flight etc" all we got was "room number?" and "ok". Loved the hotel but reception staff really put a downer on it. Oh and one last thing - put your do not disturb sign on the door, every morning we were woken between eight and half eight with a guy trying to fill up the mini bar!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta