Myself and my now husband stayed in the Marina the week of the 2th July. We had a large group booking as we were getting married in a neighbouring hotel but stayed at the Marina due to it's cheaper rates. We were upgraded to a Suite which was beautiful with 2 balconies one of which had a fantastic sea-view.
The rooms were very well kept and after speaking to one of the managers we found out it had only recently been refurbished which explains this. As others have already said the beds were really nice and comfortable. Bathrooms were clean and fresh. Not the most chic of places but definitely smart and comfortable. Any issues we had were dealt with quick and efficiently. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. I only went to one of the pools but supposedly between the Marina and the Corinthia there are 5 to use and access to the sea also. Plenty of sun loungers too. Drink was well priced, very well by comparison to the hotel where the wedding was which charged Irish prices. Really well when you went to the bar at happy hour!
Overall I would highly recommend the hotel and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Priceline, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta