I have just got back from my holiday at the Marina with my boyfriend. We had some problems with people being very noisy in the night, but the front desk moved us out of our 3rd floor room to a luxurious suite on the 6th floor. Our suite was absolutely beautiful, we had panaromic views of the sea and the harbour, our own living room in addition to our huge bedroom...and 2 huge tvs! So I feel the reception team treated us very well and solved that noise issue brillantly.
Breakfast was really good as there was such a range to choose from. Hot choices - Sausages, bacon etc., pastries, fruit and a weird selection of ham and cheeses. All the items I tried were lovely and I especially enjoyed the mini chocolate crossiants. And you also get the company of cute cats during breakfast time.
The hotel is in a brilliant location, it is easy to take a stroll to near by restaurants and bars and many opitions for day trips near by (water sports, boats trips etc). We did take the new bus service to Valletta that everyone was raving about, but I have to say I was not too impressed, the bus was so packed you can barely breathe or move and have to stand and hold on for dear life. Though of course this is not the hotels fault. Our next trip out we decided to get a taxi, which the front desk booked for us (and it arrived within 2mins!)
The mini fridge was overpriced, but aren't they always, so we purchased beer and water at a near by shop instead. The pools at the hotel are brilliant, but it takes a while to get used to how freezing cold they are, though in that sunshine who cares!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta