“Nice hotel, would stay again”

Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stopped here for 4 nights recently on business. Rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast was good, staff are excellent.

The only downside - My room was on level 2 towards the end of the corridor, the floor below the reception level on 3. If I'd been on holiday, I would have asked to move room as all you could hear in the morning was the scraping of chairs and clip flop of women (I assume) is high heels.

Would I stay here again, certainly, as long as the room is not around 7240!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank DavefromBrum
ManagementCBR, Front Office Manager at Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

The Management is currently looking into the possibility of carpeting the area just above this particular room to avoid similar disturbances.

In the event that you plan another visit, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on robert.borgmillo@marinahotel.com.mt

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,229)

Reviewed 22 February 2012

It was a romantic night at the Bay View Restaurant on this special evening with my boyfriend. Great choice of food, romantic atmosphere and nice staff.
thanks for every one.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to note that we have contributed in making the Valentine's evening so romantic for you and your loved one.

We look forward to welcoming you once again in any of our Food & Beverage Outlets.

A TripAdvisor Member
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2012

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL WAS FANTASTIC.
Location, 5 mins to town, 2 minutes to beach
Food, breakfast great choice something for everyone, dinner we paid to eat in the Vinotheque, soo good the first time we visited twice more, good value, good food, great service.
Rooms, very big, great view, and the best beds we've slept in.

Best of all, the most friendliest staff we have come across, so polite and helpful.

We all had a great time, many thanks to this great hotel, we will be back soon!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments.
We are delighted to note that your experience at the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort was indeed one to remember.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on robert.borgmillo@marinahotel.com.mt when planning your next visit.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We had a very good week from 9.2.12. Very well looked after by all the staff who arranged cakes for 2 birthdays and wine and cake for an anniversary for us and our 2 friends. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone. Food was very good and breakfast covered all tastes! Shame about the weather, but that was out of their control!

• Stayed: February 2012
ManagementCBR, Front Office Manager at Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2012

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to note that you have truly enjoyed your birthday and anniversary at the Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort.

We all look forward to your next visit!

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly on robert.borgmillo@marinahotel.com.mt

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Coming to Malta on the 18th March staying 3 nights. After extensive research on Hotels I think this is where I will stay. Love Malta, been twice before so just hope the weather is ok. Suppose can't blame the Hotel if not, lol.

John, Dublin

Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank johnboy78
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I have just come back from my second visit to this hotel. The weather was not good but the staff made up for that. It was my birthday during my visit and to my amazement there was a birthday cake and card from the staff what a wonderful gesture. If you have an early departure as we did the hotel lays on a trolley containing fruit, croissants tea and coffee etc. Whilst I was checking out one of the reception staff offered me a tea and kindly poured one for me.

I have been to Malta many times and I must say that this is the best hotel and service I have had and I have stayed five star!

If you are looking for a good hotel and good location in Malta for your next holiday then look no further.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank comino

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the Management and Team members, I thank you for your kind words of praise on both our services and facilities.

We all look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

The hotel is positioned literally on the rocks, with rooms commanding a wonderful sea view across St. Georges bay to the resorts of Paceville and upmarket St. Julians - which are only 5 minutes walk away. The Marina benefits therefore from its quiet location - but is within easy reach on foot from the man-made beach of St. Georges Bay and the lively night life of Paceville. Water sport activities are available in the bay from Spring to Autumn, and the Marina residents share the excellent gym and spa facilities of it's sister hotel next door. The rooms are first class - and we have found all the staff (in particular Joseph) to be both courteous, friendly and helpful. Considering the quality of this hotel, it offers excellent value for money. We have enjoyed a January break at The Marina for the last three years - and hope to do so again in 2013.

Room Tip: Rooms on the floors from 5 upwards with sea views are recommended. If asked, reception will readily...