We have returned to this hotel year after year and the excellent service has been consistent. It is situated, with its sister hotel, the San Gorg, on a most attrractive peninsular on Malta. From ouside the hotel is impressive with it's numerous outside dining facilities. It is well maintained and improvements are constantly being made. The reception staff are, without exception, the friendliest and most professional that we have encountered on the island. They and are helpful and eager to please. The reception area is large, modern and has been improved and modernised throughout. The management has been carrying out many changes and renovations to the hotel which have all enhanced our experience of this hotel. The bedrooms are clean, fully air conditioned and modern. There is a daily maid service which we can only describe as excellent. They work around the clients to cause them the least inconvenience as possible.
There are several restaurants on site which cater for all different tastes and price ranges. Music is played on some nights to enhance your dining experience. But be sure to book in advance at some of these restaurants at weekends as the culinary delights are in high demand amongst guests and the local families. The restaurant staff are very polite, friendly, professional and are most eager to please. The hotel also operates its own nightclub. Outside the hotel has 3 swimming pools and a toddlers bathing pool. There are ample sunbeds (many of which have recenly been updated) and large umbrellas. There are numerous poolside cafes and restaurants and the whole area is regularly maintained and is constantly cleaned. Its gardens and grassed areas are regularly maintained. In addition to its own facilities, I understand that hotel guests can also use the facilities of its sister hotel, the San Gorg, e.g. 2 more pools, gym facilities, spa facilities, sauna and indoor pool as well as restaurants. The hotel has its own rocky beach and for the more adventurous there is a "fun in the sun" operation providing boat trips etc. The hotel is approximately 300 metres away from the sandy beach and roadside restaurants of the St George area together with its nightclubs and shops etc.
In summary an excellent holiday time and time again for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta