Stayed here room only for 3 nights back in June. Like most reviews, this hotel is a good choice and does what it says on the tin. It could do with some updating, but unless you've paid through the nose for your stay you will be satisfied.
There is plenty of pool space and loungers, staff were helpful and the sea (no direct beach) drops off from the hotels edge. The resort beech is about 300m away.
Plenty of places to eat on site and in the resort. The american diner onsite is popular with hotel guests and locals at the weekend. Not cheap, but if you catch happy hour this reduces costs obviously. The resort itself is littered with lively bars, a very young crowd (18-25) with bars and clubs going on til 3-5am.
Would I go back? Not to Malta, but that's just a personal choice. I wouldn't be put off going to the hotel though, but only really if I was looking for a few quiet days in the sun and around the pool, followed by some lively nights in St Julian's resort :-) Again, that's just a personal choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, Odigeo, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta