This was our first time to the Marina Hotel and indeed to Malta and i can safely say the neither disappointed.
We went there for New Year.
The room was facing over the bay - the view was beautiful.
Rooms were clean as was the bathroom. The only problem, even though it was Dec/Jan, the rooms were very warm. We slept with the balcony doors open for most of the week!
The area around the hotel is quiet but if you are looking for something more lively Paceville is literally a stone throw away. Also not far from the large promenade at St. Julians which goes all the way around to Sliema, the next town. Amazing views from this promenade and it certainly will keep you fit if you walk the full promenade.
Cinema and bowling alley 5 mins walk from hotel.
Free bus from hotel to Valetta most days (this is far better than any tour - take a map of Valetta and explore!!)
We were staying on a half board basis and the food was very good both in the evening and breakfast.
There was also the option to eat in other dining establishments within the hotel complex. This was a good option for the young couple travelling with us who also took advantage of the free use of the facilities in the neighbouring 5* Corinthia.(indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym etc)
We were booked for the New Years Eve Gala Dinner and you could not have been disappointed with the variety of excellent food on offer.
The staff make this hotel the success that it is. They are really helpful, friendly and efficient.
We would most definately come back to Malta and this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta