Firstly I would like to say that I use Tripadvisor all the time, but have never left a review. This hotel impressed me so much that I felt it only fair to share our experience. Myself and my partner visited Malta for the first time 22/10-26/10. All I can say is from the beginning of our holiday right up until the end, our time in the Marina was wonderful. The staff are Amazing throughout the whole complex. I was particularly impressed with the staff at reception-they are very friendly and professional. Emeline was the one person who stood out and greeted me by first name and a smile every time I passed. She really is a credit to the hotel. She knew we were meeting with wedding planners whilst there and always asked how we were getting on. Karen also deserves a mention-I think her badge said trainee-but she is very good at what she does and we also found her very knowledgeable about the hotel and a pleasure to deal with. As for our stay-we had a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the bay. The bed was huge and so comfortable. We had a fruit platter and dressing gowns and slippers waiting for us on arrival. There was a large flat screen tv with many channels-although we never used it. There is free Wifi in the bedrooms and throughout the hotel. We had breakfast every morning in the hotel and it was delicious-they had everything you could wish for be it hot/cold. They also cook your eggs to order and make great omelettes. We had room service one night and it was excellent-the pasta with the mussels is a must. It is worth mentioning that the prices for room service were very reasonable for the quality of food you were getting. We tried several different eating/drinking venues throughout the Marina and it's sister hotel the Corinthia and found all to be good value for money with brilliant service. You can also use all the facilities of their 5 star sister hotel which is right next door. The pools there are great and so relaxing. Everything you need is nearby-beach,shopping,bars etc. As this is my first ever review, I tried to include everything I would like to know before booking a hotel. All I can say is that we both loved our stay in the Marina. We were so impressed that we booked the Corinthia next door for our wedding!!! We will be back again shortly to organize our wedding and really look forward to staying in the Marina again. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. Thank you to all the staff for making our first trip to Malta so special. See you all again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta