We stayed at the Marina hotel Thursday to Monday. I was very excited to arrived at the hotel from reading all the reviews online. The hotel is nice and the staff are helpful, particularly Kristian and Emeline.
My only issues with our stay was the bathroom was more like a 3 star hotel. The toiletries were already opened upon arrival and there were some hairs on the floor that stayed there the whole time we were there. I did complain to a member of staff but I don't think she understood what the problem was and nothing was done. Also our room was above the restaurant so when the tables were being moved around by the staff our room was very noisy. It almost sounded like people were moving stuff in our room, not good if you are trying to having an afternoon snooze!
We got a very good deal on hotel so I didn't want to complain too much. However if I'd paid high season rate I would have been asking to change rooms.
The good points to the hotel are a massive balcony, lovely views across the bay, good breakfast and comfortable beds. The main area where all the shops and bars are is a 5 minute walk around the bay. There are a couple of lovely restaurants just down the road from the hotel Andrews and La Plage, I would recommend checking these out.
Also if you stay here you get to use the Corinthia facilities. I would definitely recommend using the spa, really lovely and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta