We visited Corinthia Beach in July and it was one of the best hotels mainly because of the staff. They are really service minded and extremely helpful. They are extremely nice and friendly. I have visited many hotels all over the world and this hotel stands out - because of the staff.
The only drawback is the pool situation. There are several pools to use as the hotel share area with the Corinthia St Georges. However, there are family pools and adult pools, and the "ground crew" are very strict on that. We have a daughter of 11 and we were not allowed to swim with her in the adult pool. I can understand that they want some areas with a little peace and quite but if you are with the child and keep the volume down I don't understand this rule. On the other hand when a party of 5-6 guys of 17-20 years old disturb the peace with shouting, throwing a ball, diving and jumping no one says anything. They are considered as "adults" and then it's ok? This is very strange to me! The hotel room was rather small when you have an extra bed. If you will visit this hotel remember to ask for a room far away from the Paceville area. The loud music and screaming from the young ones goes on until 4 in the morning. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, however quite a lot of mold in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Lastminute, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta