I stayed with my partner at the Corinthia Marina in summer 2008 and found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very extensive and also featured maltese specialties, such as pastizzi and ricotta cheese pies which were addictive, in addition to the ubiquitous full english and continental options. The rooms were very clean and well appointed, ours had a good view of St George's Bay. The meals in the hotel were again very good and well cooked, although the drinks were fairly expensive and we were also given a whole bottle of wine when we asked for a half bottle!
There is a small town of Paceville nearby with the lively Bay Street complex, with cinema, shops and bars and there are some smaller bars and those of the Radisson Bay Point and Corinthia St George nearby, but entertainment in this hotel was poor at the time in our view. It may have changed in the year or so since we stayed. Bus links are good, with a service which passes the hotel and carries on to St Julians and Sliema. It is also a good walk to St Julians which has a good range of shops and if you are brave, like we were, you can walk to Sliema!
The hotel was clean and comfortable and very good. Thanks especially to Mr Grech on reception and Wayne and Joseph, Room cleaner and Porter for making our stay so very nice! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta