My boyfriend and I (from Australia) travelled with my Sister and her 2 year old son who live in the UK - we stayed in separate rooms.
We arrived at the Marina grumpy, as our bags did not arrive in Malta with us! We found the staff to be very helpful, and they chased them up for us.
Our room was quite nice, however as we chose to add a night by arriving a day earlier we had to check into one room for one night, then checkout the next day and check in to a new room. Unusually, that afternoon we were told that our room need some repair so we were moved again before we slept in this one...we didn't mind too much but we told there would be a 'token gesture' in the room for us to apologise for the inconvenience....this did not arrive! Otherwise our stay was very comfortable.
The facilities are superb, with numerous pools overlooking the bay, free towel hire and quick beach access. Short walk to local shops. Staff generally helpful, particularly the staff at the restaurants and wonderful Orestes at Cafe 24. The food is delicious and it was great to have lunch and cocktails served to us poolside! We felt so welcome and it was nice to not be 'ripped off' for food as we were in other parts of Europe.
We would not hesitate to recommend the Marina Hotel to anyone, it is affordable and a comfortable stay - more reasonably priced than the Corinthia next door. It is uitable for families, couples and single travellers. Safe, clean area.
My advice is to stay at least a week so you can explore all of Malta, as well as have a relaxing time at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Prestigia, Lastminute, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta