Staying at the Corinthia really made our first trip to Malta very enjoyable. The staff throughout the hotel are very friendly and extremely helpful. A special mention to Alex on the concierge desk, who was very helpful and gave us loads of directions and tips on things to do. There was a mix up with room on arrival but that was quickly sorted.
The hotel itself was very clean and comfortable and definitely worthy of its star rating. The rooms were very spacious, clean and the view was great. I thought the Internet charges were quite expensive but they had free wi fi in the lobby which was enough in the end...after all I was on holiday.
The spa facilities were also very clean and staff friendly and helpful as ever. i mainly used the indoor pool, jacuzzi and steam room and during peak times can get very busy. We often went first thing in the morning.
The food was great, the buffet breakfast was amazing with so much choice. The restaurant food was also good although a little pricy for our budget to eat there every night. Attached to the hotel is an American Grill we ate there a couple times...it was burgers and chips sort of place but very good burgers! There were other food places close by and Paceville was 10 minutes walk away with a number of restaurant and bars. We didn't go to Malta for the night life but the bars and few clubs in the Paceville area were really good and made our holiday that little bit better. And with the hotel walking distance away, it really did work for us.
The hotel also do a shuttle to valletta in the morning and a pick up in the afternoon which was a nice touch as was getting invited to have drinks with the General Manager but we had already made plans.
Overall a very nice holiday at a very nice hotel, i Would definitely visit Malta again and would definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta