Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Beach Garden Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Burlington Apartments(Saint Julian's)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
Hugo's Boutique Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Gorgianis Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Restaurant
2,471 results
All reviewsfra martinohenry j beanscourtesy bussea viewcaviar bullgeorge's baythe executive loungeindoor poolplenty of sunbedsomelettespavallettastconciergelidopacevillecharles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I just got home from a 2 week vacation with my family at the corinthia. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms(thanks mainly to josephine who was usually in charge of cleaning our room) and the staff were very helpful. I must complain about the state of the spa with it being below standard for a 5 star hotel.

We ate at the oasis by the pool rather frequently and were treated superbly by the staff although the salads were slightly below standard.(I would like the praise the services of Angele) On our final night we ate at the grill and the food was top class.

We spent most of our time by the pools. The uppermost pool was great because it was mainly quiet but I suggest avoiding the lido one because of it being overcrowded by the maltese members. The sunbeds by the sea I must say are just about obscene and I hope something is done about them because they were really uncomfortable. During our stay we were helped by a pool boy Matthew who gave us excellent service and made our stay much more enjoyable that even our kids grew attatched to him.

All in all I would suggest this hotel to anyone wanting to go to a beach resort in malta and I am looking forward to one day returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Stuart C, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

I thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with our Housekeeping services and I will pass on your positive comments to Josephine.

I am sorry that you did not find the state of the Spa up to standard and you will be happy to hear that we are planning to refurbish this area next year.

It is great that you found our quality of food and service at the Oasis and the Grill 3301 Terrace very satisfying and I am happy to read that you enjoyed our recreational areas. At the lido this year and have replaced 300 sunbeds and will be replacing a further 300 next summer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I just returned home from a four week stay at the Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay on Malta.

The hotel is nice, and not too far (about 6kms.) from Valletta.

What makes the hotel special, and makes me return time and time again is the friendliness and service mindedness of the people that work there.

The main in-house restaurant Fra Martino has a nice breakfast buffet. I’m usually tired of hotel breakfasts after two days but the selection, variety and quality of the food here is the exception. Great fresh Maltese fruits, OJ, jams, cheeses etc. And the friendliness and helpfulness of Sara and her staff, is the best of any hotel I’ve visited.

I had a few diners there too. They have great seafood, I recommend the Sautéed Octopus.

The housekeeping (Josephine especially) usually had my room in top shape when I came back from breakfast. Good Service.

The outdoor area by the pools is nice, and was kept spotless.

The outdoor bar, Oasis has good lunches and Angele and her staff (Jessica, Ruth, Leona and others) are nice and friendly. I already miss the Maltese friendliness.

The people at the Front desk (Nicole) and Coreligionists made me feel at home from the moment I came in the door.

I’ll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view, they are worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Otto_The_Norwegian
Stuart C, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay and I am really glad that we provided you with a great experience.

It is great to hear that you found our employees helpful and friendly and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our lavish buffet breakfast and dinner and that you were happy with the Housekeeping, Front Office, Oasis and Concierge service. I shall pass on your kind comments to all the staff involved.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We were a group of nine people and they loved it.
The hotel has 3 pools and private beach access.
The food was good , the stuff is pleasant and give courteous service.
. Very large selection of restaurants in the hotel .
15 minutes walk to the casino and 15 minutes walk from the center.
for shopping & discounts you should take bus number 12 to Salima.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank CP_Haifa

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am very happy to hear that you loved our Hotel, our recreational areas, our food and the service of our employees, as well as our excellent location.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

This hotel has very large rooms which are comfortable. The rooms have a nice balcony as well. The restaurant area is large with lots of seating and food options. There is a large pool area and lots of seating.

The location is not within walking distance of much. There is a mall of some kind that you can walk to, but the main city will require a taxi ride as will the airport.

This hotel is comfortable and worth it if you need to stay in this area. However if you have business in the main city, it may be too far out of the way.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Stuart C, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am pleased to read that you liked our rooms and balconies, as well as our dining and recreational areas.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Beautiful view, very nice rooms and good quality breakfast. The spa was in my opinion not 5-star, but room had very nice balcony and the service at the hotel was very good. The grill served very good meals and the outdoor swimmingpoolarea was very nice as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

I am very happy that you liked our rooms and lavish buffet breakfast as well as the quality of service.

It is great that you enjoyed the Grill 3301 Terrace Restaurant and our pool areas too.

We are looking into a programme to refurbish the Spa next year.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel.