I have visited this hotel several times, for business trips.
The rooms are large, most of them have very good view, especially those looking to the pools or to the bay.
The linen are in good shape, beds and pillows are ok, you would enjoy sleeping there if it was not for the A/C system which is quite noisy. You can always turn it off though...
There is desk with sufficient light and quick internet altough expensive (20E /day, 7.5E per hour)
What is also appreciated, is that they have in the room, plugs of both types (English and European standard)
The rooms are not very well cleaned though and have a moldy smell, probably due to high moisture.
Even the bathroom is not cleaned properly, at least on what is expected from such an hotel.
Breakfast is ok, still i would expect that tables and area would be more clean.
Surrounding areas are perfect, very nice pool, excellent service, good amenities.
What is more, there are 2 more restaurants which serve excellent food:
Henry and Beans which is like an American pub and serves drinks, hamburgers and selection of meats, and Grill 3301 which serves BBQ and fish.
First is much more value for money, while the second one is rather expensive, but more luxury.
Both have proffesional service, and during summer live music.
Staff is very polite and helpfull, although some time nned their time...
Overall, a nice to stay hotel, especially if you can find a promotional price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta