We stayed here for 7 nights at the end of July 2012 with our 2 children 5 and 3 from the moment we arrived it was excellent we had a sea view and balcony to sit and relax
The food in the main restaurant was excellent so was the service especially the breakfast there was everything you would expect from a 5 star buffet and so much more
The main reason we picked this hotel was for the pools and they didn't disappoint ,even with the hotel full there were plenty of sun loungers at any time of the day, the pool girls were very attentive with complimentry juice and muffins daily .it was our first trip to Malta and were a bit apprehensive .but after staying at the Corinthia we will be back this summer for sure
One more thing to mention I don't know wether the restaurant Henry j beans is part of the hotel or not but beware it is a disgrace the service was shocking the drinks took 50 minutes to arrive after asking the waiter 4 times where they were the main course arrived before they did when my medium fillet steak arrived it was well done so I sent it back only for the chef to bring it back out and tell me it was medium how rude I then asked for the manager and he told me medium is cooked right through and juicy I thought it should be pink but guess I'm just the customer what do I know after being sat there 3 hours I couldn't be bothered arguing any more and charged it to the room I wasn't going to get anywhere with the staff here .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta