On the far end of the developed area of St. Julians is situated this expansive, yet intimate feeling resort. Much like what you would find in say, Los Cabos with the angled room wings allowing for balcony views of the ocean, The Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay is one of the few Malta resorts situated on its own sandy beach. Multiple pools and lounging areas populate the Beach Club area. Great views of St. Julians and the sun rise over the Mediterranean make coffee on your private balcony worth rising early. Incredibly comfortable beds and clean upmarket rooms make for a relaxing stay. The fourth and fifth floors on the northeast end of the hotel are the quietest overlooking a pool built beside an ancient stone watchtower. Though the bathroom decor was rather dated it was incredibly clean and spacious. The public spaces and lobby are quite functional but tend to be quite loud with the large congested check-in area and could use a furnishings update. Food at the Grill down by the water was superb. Service throughout the resort was incredible with friendly attentive staff. The breakfast included many more offerings than the standard European breakfast fare and was consistently delicious.Close enough to walk to other services and a large area of shopping, but a taxi or rental car is needed to enjoy the real sights of the country. After touring much of the island nation and seeing numerous other accommodations, the Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay would be my choice for return visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta