We got transferred to San Gorg @4am as the Marina had no lights in our room and I didn't accept the torches they offered in replacement of lights and electricity! Location is good, walking distant to most things yet out of the way so you cannot hear any of bars etc. The hotel is really old skool, they really need to replace the TV even just for display purposes. Reception area has free wifi, I'm not sure about the room.
The hotel is very clean and had all the usual bits, hairdryer, shampoo etc etc. shower is very good but it doesn't have slippers, cotton buds/pads (majority of hotels I've stayed at have these as standard) the view was nice, but the walls are made of paper, the baby next door was crying/talking @7am and I could hear it all! The mini bar fill up person came knocking in the morning to check if minibar needed to be refilled, bit of a strange time to do it! and the cleaner asked us over the balcony if we needed towels!
Breakfast was nice specially sitting outside, they have a nice selection. Reception is very helpful, made loads of phone calls for us re our transfers, although didn't look too happy after 3 calls! We had a quick bite at the lobby and I wasn't allowed to sit cross legged, the waiter man told me off! I've sat in private rooms in Robuchon a Galera (Macau) crossed legged & no body told me off! this is the first time!
I would recommend this hotel as the location is good and hotel is clean, it's not really for me though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta