Spent 10 nights in Room 60, Reception level which over looks St.Georges Bay from Sept 4 to 14. Reception staff, conceirge and restaurant staff all efficient. With sister hotel (Corinthia Marina) there are many restaurant options and only a 10 minute walk to St.Julian's where there are many good restaurants. Public bus service only 100 metres from hotel. Had lovely meal at Terrace Restaurant, Kristos was very friendly and often stopped for a chat when he saw us around the hotel. Only disappointment was the standard of the cleaning of our room. Our room was ready when we arrived, however, it did not look like it had seen a vacuam cleaner when cleaned before our arrival and the same fluff, flower petals etc, remained on the carpet when we checked out. The decorative pillow on our bed had a stain on it that looked like vomit and the tidy in the bathroom was rusted and stained. We drew this items to the attention of housing keeping by the most polite way (leaving a note), but nothing was done. In view of the fact that we were very happy with all other aspects of the hotel, we did not take the matter further. All in all a good location, plenty of food options, 3 pools to choose from, just a pity that there is not a little more attention to the standard of room cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta