We felt immediately at home here as the staff were so welcoming and friendly, as well as enjoying the luxurious ambience of the hotel. In fact, we would go so far as to say that this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in, and the service was impeccable throughout our stay. A big thank you to Amanda and Yvonne who looked after us really well. There was a splendid buffet selection at breakfast, and although the rest of our meals were not taken inside the hotel, we took advantage of eating at the Grill 3301 adjacent to the hotel on our last night for which we have submitted a separate review.
St. Julian's is very vibrant and lively, and Malta itself is a wonderful country to visit, and far exceeded our expectations. There is so much interesting history attached to the country, and some of the architecture is absolutely superb, but what really made our holiday was the friendliness and warm welcome we received from the Maltese people everywhere throughout our stay, and we truly cannot wait to return to Malta and most definitely a return visit to the Corinthia St.. Georges Hotel which we thoroughly recommend.
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay at your beautiful hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta