Stayed for 4 nights in late January. Good location in St. Julians, easy to take local bus to Valetta and other areas on the island. Very urban neighborhood with mall across the street and a number of nightclubs on surrounding streets, but the hotel is an oasis of serenity. Cannot express in words how great the staff of this hotel is. Checkin was a breeze, was upgraded to a club level room due to IHG status. Front desk, concierge, housekeeping all great and responsive to any need. Booked rate with breakfast and that was also a treat. Hot and cold options and eggs available to custom order if desired. Maltese bread was really good as toast. Didn't get a chance to really explore the other hotel options (spa, pool, etc.) since it was our first visit and Malta had lots to offer. Will definitely return and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta redefines the meaning of elegance, hospitality and service with its contemporary design and modern ambience providing an exclusive and relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently and centrally located in the prime area of St. George’s Bay, InterContinental Malta is within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping, entertainment and nightlife venues, also 20 minutes drive from Malta International Airport and 15 minutes drive to Valletta, Malta’s historical capital city. All 481 designer led bedrooms are superbly furnished; having all the comforts expected of a luxury hotel with either twin or king beds, spacious bathrooms with separate bath and shower, private balconies, coffee and tea making facilities and high-speed WIFI access. The luxury suites and presidential suite are located on the hotel’s higher floors, here guests can avail themselves of the Club InterContinental lounge with its stunning views across the island and Mediterranean. The lounge also includes a private reception desk, rooftop pool, meeting room and valet service. The Concierge team is also on hand throughout the day to provide insider knowledge vital for discovering and exploring the Maltese islands. With six restaurants and six bars, the hotel offers varied local and international cuisine at all times of day, both indoor and al fresco. The hotel’s extensive leisure facilities include a lagoon styled outdoor panoramic pool, a heated indoor pool, the Planet Trekkers Kids Club, a state of the art fitness center, a spa with a traditional Turkish hamam, hair salon and 24 hour room service. The revamped and extended InterContinental Beach Club includes an exclusive sandy beach and incorporates an array of amenities including bars, a restaurant, and water-sports facilities. The hotels extensive meeting, exhibition and conference facilities offer guests 6,000 sqm of space in over 30 meeting rooms, including the state of the art InterContinental Arena Meeting Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta