We visited the intercontinental at Christmas with my dad, his partner, my partner and my brother. We arrived at a breathtaking hotel in the centre of Saint Julian's. The staff were extremely welcoming and the space was clean and well set out. The rooms were very modern with plenty of space for five people to be comfortable. The cooking facilities for a self catering were a bit poor as we didn't have an oven only a hob. The view from our balcony looked out onto a hidden courtyard which was beautiful and well kept. The location was amazing as we were directly across the road from a shopping mall that never seemed to close so you could shop or eat at any time of the night. There is a bus stop at the top of the road which gives you easy access to all surrounding areas. The facilities within the hotel are exceptional with an indoor pool and outdoor roof top pool with amazing views of the bay. As we went in winter there was few guests but the temperatures still remained warm enough to wear shorts and t-shirt. Would certainly recommend this hotel and would choose to stay there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta redefines the meaning of elegance, hospitality and service with its contemporary design and modern ambience providing an exclusive and relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently and centrally located in the prime area of St. George’s Bay, InterContinental Malta is within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping, entertainment and nightlife venues, also 20 minutes drive from Malta International Airport and 15 minutes drive to Valletta, Malta’s historical capital city. All 481 designer led bedrooms are superbly furnished; having all the comforts expected of a luxury hotel with either twin or king beds, spacious bathrooms with separate bath and shower, private balconies, coffee and tea making facilities and high-speed WIFI access. The luxury suites and presidential suite are located on the hotel’s higher floors, here guests can avail themselves of the Club InterContinental lounge with its stunning views across the island and Mediterranean. The lounge also includes a private reception desk, rooftop pool, meeting room and valet service. The Concierge team is also on hand throughout the day to provide insider knowledge vital for discovering and exploring the Maltese islands. With six restaurants and six bars, the hotel offers varied local and international cuisine at all times of day, both indoor and al fresco. The hotel’s extensive leisure facilities include a lagoon styled outdoor panoramic pool, a heated indoor pool, the Planet Trekkers Kids Club, a state of the art fitness center, a spa with a traditional Turkish hamam, hair salon and 24 hour room service. The revamped and extended InterContinental Beach Club includes an exclusive sandy beach and incorporates an array of amenities including bars, a restaurant, and water-sports facilities. The hotels extensive meeting, exhibition and conference facilities offer guests 6,000 sqm of space in over 30 meeting rooms, including the state of the art InterContinental Arena Meeting Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta