Stayed for three nights around a friends wedding in Malta. St Julians is great location - lots of good bars and restaurants fringing a beautiful, azure bay.
She had negotiated a group booking rate so we had a good deal for the stay. We also got upgraded to a sea view room with balcony which was lovely.
The room was spacious and spotless: enormous bed was very comfortable and even though we were on the road side, there was absolutely no noise.
Breakfast was extensive and high quality fresh food with omlettes/eggs cooked fresh to order.
Mario the concierge was a great help, especailly trying to help my boyfriend watch the Champion League final on Sky TV in the downstairs bar the following morning!
Rooftop pool added an air of luxury and despite building work taking place on a neighbouring building's roof, it didn't really intrude on our relaxing/sun bathing.
One small annoyance was the hotel lifts. They seemed exceptionally slow - resulting in a long wait every time you called a lift - and perhaps four are not enough for a large hotel like this.
A small grumble though. Overall a great stay and would recommend for anyone looking for a well above average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta