We (family of 4 including 2 teenage boys) stayed for a week at end June 2011. Overall we had a very good experience, with just a few disappointments:
Rooms: Family room was very large, great bathroom with separate shower and tub.
Service: Front desk service was impeccable, breakfast service was good but not could have been friendlier.
Food: Breakfast spread is very good, lot of choices, frequently replenished.
Internet: Disappointing that even the shared (open) business center PCs require guests to purchase access time (about 8 EUR for an hour!)
Pool: Rooftop, which is cool, but pretty darned small for such a large hotel. Also, due to the cool location, it is used for functions (e.g. receptions for conferences) - so definitely not cool to find the pool closed twice in just 7 days
Spa / fitness: Looked nice, very extensive weights room, sauna, steam room etc.
Location: In a great spot in St Julians - quite far from the party-area Paceville (but still walkable), great views, close to bus stops, some good restaurants nearby.
Parking: Free for hotel guests, awesome if you rent a car (and they are very affordable in Malta)
Price: Excellent value - we booked as part of a package through FTI in Germany so about 50% of regular rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta