My family and I stayed at the Le Meridien from June 19th to June 24th in 2012. The entire staff of the hotel made the stay absolutely wonderful. We had a great vacation at the Le Meridien. The facilities are great (can't beat the roof-top pool and the roof-top sundeck). My two sons enjoyed the Malta buffet on Friday evening, including the food and dancing. The junior suit your hotel provided was big enough for making the living arrangement easy for my wife and I (the kids slept far away on the sofa couch). Plus the balcony view was tremendous. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony, watching the ocean, the church view, etc.
I would also like to especially thank the staff in the Executive Lounge.
They treated us great, served us great, every morning for breakfast and in the late afternoon/early evening.
We are so very glad that we chose your hotel over the Westin. After visiting the Westin (far away from everything), and experiencing your hotel, I know we made the right choice picking your hotel to stay at.
My wife and I miss staying at this hotel. It's in the best spot in St. Julians, the most upscale social town in Malta.
I have previous stayed at Le Meridiens in Rio de Janeiro and Bali (unfortunately, both were eventually sold to different hotel groups), and including the Le Meridien in Malta, I have always been treated by the staff so well, and the facilities so good, that each stay was wonderful and life-long memorable.
I hope the Le Meridien in Malta stays part of Starwood for a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Lastminute, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta