Not exactly a holiday hotel, more suited to conferences etc., but not a problem. It didn't spoil our stay. The lifts could be a bit of a wait at peak times, but that would be more down to the user (e.g., pressing the down arrow and getting in a lift going up!) rather than the hotel, the lifts were always working.
Breakfast choice was excellent, loved the poached pears with cinnamon, delightful.
Didn't eat here in the evening, we chose different restaurants each night, but had great fun in the bar each and every evening during 'happy hour'. Enjoyed the cocktails remendously.
Waiting staff, receptions staff, room maids, all great. Mark and Mario? the concierges were absolutely wonderful, mines full of information.
The only fly in the ointment was a very suave looking waiter at breakfast pushing that evenings menu in the restaurant, I'm afraid we had to be quite curt to make him go away, and listening to him speaking to others he was by far too pushy. One particular couple were going on a trip and he was asking where and who with - then saying they would be back in time and he'd book them in. Naughty to be so persistent. He did give up on us, thank goodness.
Spent a day in the spa, and enjoyed in tremendously. Maria was very sweet.
I wouldn't have a problem going back at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta