Le Meridien St. Julians
Hotel Valentina(Saint Julian's)
US$181
US$160
Agoda.com
The George Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$172
US$160
Agoda.com
Hotel Juliani(Saint Julian's)
US$217
US$211
Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
2,825 results
All reviewsballuta bayrooftop poolsea viewseparate toiletst juliansspa treatmentsthe executive loungespa areamini barhotel barroom was largeweekend breakvisit maltahalf boardomelettetaroconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2012

i stayed at this hotel back in october with my mother which was quite nice my mother has just got her bank statement and the hotel have helped them selfs to her money she had to leave her details so we could have the fridge open so the water we buy can go in the fridge in room to keep cold when we left the hotel i had to pay 7 euros for one bottle of water that i did have went to room in shock after paying that and checked price list and noted that i had been over charge for the water got money back and i have all paper work to find they have STOLEN my mother money be careful you are not next

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
LeMeridienMalta, General Manager at Le Meridien St. Julians, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is extremely distressing for me to see that while you enjoyed your stay with us as you did during your last visit in June 2010, this issue has understandably marred your otherwise good experience.

May I first and foremost put your mind at rest that, as part of Starwood Hotels & Resort Worldwide, the hotel takes PCI compliance extremely seriously. I do assure you that we systematically take a strong stand against any possible fraudulent activity.

It is a pity that this alleged situation was not directly brought to our attention as we would have certainly taken it as a priority to solve any possible shortcoming or clarify any misunderstanding. I do urge you to please contact me via private email and provide me with further feed-back on this situation. My email address can be found on our official hotel website. As soon as I receive your detailed comments, I will ensure that this serious matter is dealt with swiftly. Should this issue reflect indeed any shortcoming from our hotel team, it goes without saying that the necessary steps and actions will be taken to rectify the situation immediately.

Whilst I would like to once again thank you for your contribution, I sincerely hope that you will get in touch with me at your earliest convenience as to enable me to shed some light on the incident and efficiently deal with it. I am otherwise unfortunately unable to address your comments and investigate further without having the full details which - as I'm sure you can appreciate - are not available in your public review.

Yours sincerely,

Franco Vella

Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely weekend break with my boyfriend. The room was great and we loved the fact that the actual WC was in a separate room than the bathroom! We also loved the fact of having an ice machine in the corridor of our floor. We found it very useful!! For such a beautiful hotel though, and also considering the price people pay to stay in a 5 star hotel, I expected the TV in the room to be a modern flat screen TV, not a big box like the old ones. And be careful not to touch anything you don't want from the minibar, if you do, after a few seconds it turns into gold at checkout!! However, overall stay was awesome!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 6 December 2012

My parents stayed in this hotel last September. They also stayed in another hotel in Malta and also spent a few days in a hotel in Gozo also.
They are very grateful for the warm welcome, the lovely room and the excellent service throughout. The indoor SPA is beautiful whilst it was also very enjoyable spending time sunbathing next to the rooftop pool. The location of the hotel can't be better as it is near to everywhere but not near enough to be a nuisance. Whilst it is very strange there there is no WIFI in the rooms, they easily made use of that available in the lobby, which was good enough to quickly check things whilst on holiday. No comments can be made on any of its restaurants and bars since these were never frequented. They would like to thank everybody for making their stay a great one especially Anya and Miguel from the reception. Anya was always there to translate in Russian when there were any communication problems and help out with other needs. Miguel took great care of them during their stay and made sure everything was fine. Thumbs up!
They certainly enjoyed their visit and would like to recommend this hotel to anybody reading this review. This hotel excels in its location and in the quality of service given.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zelch
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My boyfiend and I recently spent a spontaneous weekend at Le Meridien and everything was very pleasant. Extremely helpful staff ensured our last minute booking was handled very efficiently by Antonella Briffa at the reservations department. She was very knowledgeable about the details about each room, and chose us a room with the view we wanted.

Furthermore, Miguel at the Front Desk was extremelty polite, efficient and charming, and we checked in within minutes, having only just made the reservation less than an hour in advance.

Rooms were very clean, and the bathroom especially was very luxurious with both a bath and shower. Great selection for breakfast, and quick/good quality room service. House-keeping are very friendly, a sweet Hungarian lady went out of her way to make sure we had all we needed.

We would most definately stay there again.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was on the tenth floor extremely quiet, and had a lovely view of the bay
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yazzopardi
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I stay one week with my 7-year daughter at Le Meridien St Julian's. The executive room was clean, big, appreciated the bathroom with a shower & a bath, we had a balcony as well but with no sea view... however from the rooftop pool we have a nice sea view.
The continental breakfirst was very good, with many choices and very kind staff.
The hotel location is also very good, Ballota bay is not so far to the hot spot in Malta, it's near La Villetta(15mn by taxi), and very close to Sliema and Spinola bay as well for the night life and great restaurant.
The concierge at the hotel was very helpful and advise us on tours to make. They make the booking of malta sightseeing for island tour and a pickup took us from the hotel.We tried the SPA and enjoyed it(hammam, jacuzzi, sauna), they did accept the kid at some hours so really appreciate that. There was also a gym that I didn't try. Only point that bothered me a little is the WIFI, which was only available in the lobby. I guess an extra was required to get the WIFI in the room which I found a little disappointing for a fare like this. So definitly I'll go back to this hotel, and I recommend it to enjoy your stay in MALTA!

Room Tip: We was at 7Floor !
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family