“5 star service, friendliness, cannot fault it!”

Le Meridien St. Julians
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have spent 4 days in this fantastic hotel with 12 girls for my 40th birthday celebrations. we upgraded to sea view rooms. One room was not up to the same standard as the others and they changed the room until we were happy. In my room there was a birthday cake awaiting which I thought was a lovely gesture. Reception staff advised on places to go, eat and arranged taxis for all 13 of us. Every place they suggested was great. It is worth eating at the Emperor of India restaurant as the food is great but the service was too. They even let us play our own music and dance after the meal! Food at the Scirocco restaurant in the hotel is great with vegetarian choices too. the first day we arrived the electrics in the Spa was playing up and we were disappointed but the problem was rectified and we have no complaints of the facilities thereafter. The spa treatments were great and reasonably priced. It is worth checking the leaflets and brochures left in the rooms because none of us did until the day were leaving and we could have had 10 euros off our spa treatments if we used the complimentary vouchers! But most importantly I would like to thank Guillio Marconi (GM) who made sure our stay was more than pleasant. On the last night, at our request, David (accounts manager) allocated a meeting room where we could have a private birthday party. We ordered food and drinks from the hotel and thanks to Godwin we had music. He spent over an hour looking for the leads to connect the iPhone to a speaker. The staff in this hotel gave 5 star service. I have been to many 5 star hotels with more up to date facilities but you cannot beat the friendliness and professionalism of the staff here. Thank you all at the Meridien for making my 40th memorable for all of us.

Room Tip: Sea view definitely. On the 9th or 10th floor
1  Thank WCHS16
LeMeridienMalta, General Manager at Le Meridien St. Julians, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience that you and your 12 friends had during your recent visit at our hotel.

May I first of all take this opportunity to wish you, albeit belated, Happy 40 Birthday and to thank you and your friends for choosing Malta and the Le Meridien St. Julian's to celebrate such an important event.

I am naturally extremely pleased to hear that you all had a great time and that our associates played a role in making this event a memorable one. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel especially our Spa, which has recently been voted as the Best Hotel Spa in Malta by Spa Traveller.

While thank you once again for sharing you experience, we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Franco Vella

Write a ReviewReviews (2,769)

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I stayed at the Le Meridien St. Julians hotel as part of a trip a gift we received from work the hotel is located in a central location just a short walking distance to restaurants and & Pubs and shopping centers and a short drive by bus to local attractions ,we were greeted with a warm smile of all reception staff, led by front office manager mr. Giulio you can not miss the presence,Giulio gave each and every one of us feel like a VIP guest ,Receiving of rooms was fast even though we were a large group and we made achanges in rooms assignment the influence of Giulio is definitely felt on the staff every chance we moved through the reception staff greeted us good morning or good evening with a smile always Ready to help every request was answered quickly and politely, in the Dining room greeted us CRISTINA with her ​​beautiful smile even before we ask for something she had asked if we needed anything ,the shift manager godwin made ​​you feel warm and answered all our requests, the chef ANTHONY was kind and patient and prepared omelets from the heart,The rooms are large and beautiful, anything we asked on the phone was fast and yet every time apologized for taking the time, the spa is amazing ,background music the of the 80's Excellent choice you find yourself dancing in the elevator ...In short amazing holiday in Malta Le Meridien staff added to quality vacation strongly recommends bravo team

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
LeMeridienMalta, General Manager at Le Meridien St. Julians, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Dear Sharon D.,

What a great pleasure for me to read through your positive review and to receive such a kind praise for our Front Office and F&B Teams. I can not stretch enough how valuable such comments are to us and I truly appreciate you taking the time to mention our associates by name in your online feed-back. I have passed on your comments to our teams and I thank you on their behalf for appreciating publicly the great level of service that we always strive to achieve in order to reach the expectations of our esteemend guests.

I am glad that all went well for you and for your group. Should you wish to stay again at Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (our details are available on our official website),

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Although I own property in Malta, St. Julian's to be precise, every time I visit the island I promptly go to Le Meridien to make arrangements for a gym subscription and SPA appointments. I have travelled the world over, and no other hotel facilities compare to the quality of the gym and SPA at La Meridien in St. Julian's Malta. The service and professionalism is second to none. Staff members like Heidi at the gym, and SPA manager Sabina, demonstrate determination, dedication, and sincere desire to give excellent service. These individuals and others like them raise the bar on the service industry on the island, and to some extent; the hotel business around the world. It is always a pleasure and a delight to avail myself to the services of Le Meridien, but it is the staff that puts the stamp of excellence on both facilities. Well done!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share your enthusiastic comments with the online community. I am glad to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed our Spa and Fitness facilties and I sincerely thank you for your kind feed-back. I will certainly share your review with Heidi and Sabina, as well as with the rest of our associates, as I am delighted that their efforts and high service level are contributing to the positive experience of our valued clientele.

Although I understand that you own a property in St Julians, our entire team would be honoured to possibly welcome you as a hotel guest in the near future - maybe for a well-deserved weekend break in luxury.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We enjoyed Valentine's Day at Le Meridien. The room (sea view) was magnificent, the view is wonderful. Every part of the hotel is spik and span. The Valentine Buffet candle lit dinner and the Breakfast were mouth-watering and outstanding. I would highly recommend this hotel. Well done to all the staff.

Dear Melanie C.,

Thank you for selecting our hotel to celebrate your Valentine's moments. I am glad to read that the entire experience was up to your expectations and that our team contributed to a memorable event.

I have shared your positive feed-back with our associates: thank you for your kind recognition of their hospitality.

Looking forward to hosting you again very soon,

Reviewed 21 February 2013

This Hotel: one of the best my wife and i have stayed in: Excellent service, good bedroom, great location. Hotel staff very good and helpful.
Food and service excellent. Hotel very clean, with no fuse if additional towels were required. You could not wish for a better service.
My wif and i have stayed in many hotels around the world, and this hotel ranks among the best. We have decided that we will return to this hotel later this year

Room Tip: Select the sea view rooms

Dear Kevin B.,

It was our pleasure to host your and your wife at Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa and we are delighted to read that you will visit us again soon.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor: it is much appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly (our direct contact details are available on our website), should you wish for us to assist with your next travel arrangements.

Thank you for your enthusiastic custom and with many kind regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had a buffet style dinner for those bowlers who won an award during the 2nd half of 2012. This year we had the largest number of attendees: over 170 people. Everything went smoothly, the seating was nice and comfortable, presentation great, food was awesome and the buffet tables were set so we did not waste time to eat. I've had 3 people requesting something which was not on the menu and their request was granted.

Thanks for a great night and wonderful food.

Dear Lily,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feed-back on your catering event with the rest of the online community. I am glad that our Events/F&B Team reached your expectations and that they could accommodate everyone's request.

We always strive to organise first class events for our esteemed clientele and it is a real pleasure to know that we succeeded in making this event a memorable one for you.

We hope that we will be able to contribute to your future events and/or welcome you soon amongst us for a well deserved break as one of our valued hotel guests,

With best regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful week at Le Meridien. Fabulous room that was maintained to a high standard. The view over Ballutta Bay was amazing. Breakfasts excellent. Had to approach the management team with a small matter that needed attention. This was immediately dealt with in a most professional manner. High levels of service prevail in this hotel. The Spa area is a wonderful place to relax. Clean and spotless.

I would recommend this hotel. The conceirge service and the manner of the staff in this department derserve the highest praise. Nothing is too much trouble for them.

Well done to all concerned.

Room Tip: Book a room that overlooks the bay. Make sure you book a room from the 8th floor up to ensure a goo...

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had during your recent stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests have thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us and that our associates have played a role in ensuring that this would be the case. I am also glad to hear that apart from the service we provide you also found the hotel to your satisfaction. As you indicated the Spa, which has recently been voted Best Hotel Spa in Malta by Spa Traveller, is a great place to relax and unwind.

while thank you once again for your comments, we look forward to having the possibility to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
InterContinental Malta
InterContinental Malta
#12 of 33 in Saint Julian's

Been to Le Meridien St. Julians? Share your experiences!