Booked a week away with A1Travel (not a wise choice!!) after reading really bad reviews on Trip Advisor about the previous hotel that was part of the package! So we frantically booked
Le Meridien St. Julians and thank goodness they had a room!!
The week spent there was pure Luxury' the room and room service was utmost' or shall we say uttermost!! the food was exceptional' we indulged each morning to a bottle of (free) Champagne this is what a 5 star hotel is all about! which became a standing joke with the staff as the last morning we went down for breakfast at 7.00 am due to our early flight well' there at our table was a bottle of champs on ice Lol!! tis' was a tad' early but we managed half the bottle (not to lose face) Lol!!
The hotel was on the main drag of St.Julians and very central to the clubs and shopping centre 10-15 mins walk depending on how hot it was...bringing me to the pool which was on the roof top with views of Malta and great for sun bathing, catching the sun every which way you turned! lovely loungers/sun umbrellas if needed along with the bar food/snacks which where very tasty our complements to the chef again...there is a indoor pool/spa also great for an evening dip..
For excursions Mario the concierge is your main man' but if not there they are all helpful.... Tisziana and Dorota seem to be running the (joint) reception (we go to bed their there we get up their there) they are both very efficient members of staff and a big thank you for making our stay so pleasant as nothing was to much for them to give us a great relaxing week in the sun....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Prestigia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta