We spent 6 nights here from 5th May for a bit of treat prior to summer when work commitments prevent overseas travel. St.Julians is certainly the place to stay in Malta and really a very pleasant spot with a lovely outlook. Valetta is an easy bus trip - most places on the Island are - and there are plenty of very reasonable restaurants nearby. Paceville is walking distance if you seek a more vibrant evening scene. In the other direction a lovely promenade takes you to Sliema, shops and a ferry to Valetta if you prefer.
The Hotel was up to the mark in every respect. The staff were great with nothing too much trouble and crucially sincere in what they were doing. We had a lovely room on the 10th floor with sea views, really, a superb outlook. The room was spacious with everything you would expect in a hotel of this class. One small gripe was the add ons e.g. an extra 25 euro for internet in the rooms and additional TV channels. But the breakfast buffet was a highlight and don't miss happy hour in the lobby bar (Ku de Ta) - the staff in the bar were excellent value.
Our first visit to Malta and hopefully we will be back. Enjoyed the Island and the people very much. I would recommend the Hotel as good value especially if you can get a deal. Things were quite when we were there and May/June may well be the time to visit prior to the oppressive summer heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta