I stayed 5 nights and only paid 90 euro for a night, so I had a very good deal. But if I had been paying full price I'm not sure whether I would be totally satisfied. Overall, this is a good hotel, at a nice location (that is, if you like these kind of seaside resorts - I don't). The rooms are huge.
There are a couple of flaws though that should not be there in a 5 star hotel (especially not in a Meridien): rooms were only moderately clean (esp floors and shower), there is an absolute shortage of lifts (only 4 lifts for the entire hotel which is absolutely not enough), and the outside sofas next to the reception could do with some cleaning. Staff were helpful but not really at 5-star level.
On the plus side: The room airco is excellent and works super-fast - you'll need it when travelling to Malta at this time of the year.
And again: internet is not included in the price. I absolutely hate this - it costs the hotel almost nothing to provide it, and you make hotel guests very happy when you provide it for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta