We stayed here in a 4 bedroom room for 1 night, its good if you want to have fun and don't want to spend much money because it's cheap...
Don't expect anything special from it, rooms are small and nothing is high tech but we still recommend it for people or groups who want to have fun on a low budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in St.Julians, Dean Hamlet Hotel has been totally refurbished during 2010 and upgraded to a 3 Star Hotel. It is only a few minutes walk from the bustling resort and approximately 10 minutes walk from the sandy bay of St.George's. Dean Hamlet has its own swimming pool, sun terrace and gymnasium, 24 hour reception, TV lounge, restaurant, internet cafe and Free WIFI service. Accommodation consists of modern hotel rooms, most of which are with balconies, studio and one bedroom self-catering apartments sleeping up to 4 persons. All apartments are equipped with kitchenette (2 ring cooker or microwave, fridge, etc.) And private bath/shower and w.C. Some studios and most 1 bedroom units have balconies. Some rooms and apartments have their own private terrace at penthouse Level. Daily cleaning service with weekly linen change is provided as standard, unless otherwise arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Dean Hamlet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dean Hamlet Aparthotel Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Dean Hamlet Aparthotel Saint Julians
- Dean Hamlet Hotel Malta